Friday, October 15, 2010

OTTERS AT ALGONQUIN INN

We just had an e-mail from James and Lea who stayed with us over the Thanksgiving weekend,
they sent us the following e-mail with photo's.

Hi Gary.

Lea and I had a great Thanksgiving weekend at Algonquin Inn. Perfect weather the whole time. On Monday morning I was down by the dock photographing the morning fog. A group of otters swam towards me then climbed up onto the floating dock to get a look at me. They put on a good show. I managed some photos - I thought I'd share them with you.


A great end to the long weekend.
Tried out your blind, too, on Saturday. Great setup! Got some good blue jay shots.
Hopefully we'll be up again next Thanksgiving.
All the best
James
thank you James..............great photo thanks for sharing....these guys make you smile
every time :-)))))))
The docks are just in front of our waterfront rooms,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope that you enjoy our blogs and comments are appreciated.